Join is disrupting the way that secure, high speed data and internet services are sold, paid for and consumed in commercial office buildings.
Join offers a secure, all-in-one technology infrastructure and curated digital experience to property owners, flex operators and tenants. There is no hardware to buy or expensive ISP contracts to sign. Join is instantly configurable and scalable to the needs of any individual or team and runs over a secure, private network that incorporates state of the art cybersecurity and private connections to private and public cloud services and SaaS platforms. Join eliminates the redundant networking systems typically installed by each tenant on every floor of a building. Tenants and employees simply show up, login and get to work. Service levels can be adjusted at any time and are billed on a per-person, per-month basis.
Join was founded serial technology entrepreneurs who have created groundbreaking products including the original cable modem, and have driven innovations in interactive television, optical networking, cybersecurity and cloud computing.
Senior Product Manager
Join is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help refine our product strategy, define our roadmap and ensure that the voices of Join customers is reflected in everything we do. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable collaborating with the executive team on high-level product vision and getting deep into the details of understanding customer needs, building requirements, and projecting revenue opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Define the product roadmap
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Engage with customers through interviews, small group sessions, and broader market research; gather and understand their pain points, needs, and aspirations
- Gather requirements from the stakeholders and ensure its implementation
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure that all the agreed processes are followed as per Industry practices
- Be a company expert on the customers, market, industry, and competition
- Partner with cross functional leaders to create and execute product plans
- Own key business and product metrics and drive major improvement through product development
- Work cross functionally to document and manage complete product/application software requirements and roadmap
- Responsible for all the stages of Services/ Software Development Life Cycle
- Overall ownership for all deliverables relating to the product/service to be built
- Create thorough and clear User Acceptance Criteria
- Co-ordinate with the testing team to ensure that the testing is done per the Test Plan
- Determine optimal short and long term strategies for various product & service initiatives
- Define user interface guidelines and work with user base to improve usability to address business needs
- Contribute to team efforts for continuous improvement to refine, standardize, and document approaches and methodologies for product lifecycle management
- Direct the creation of compelling, creative demos and presentations that win customers, partners and developers and effectively position the platform and offerings
- Define, monitor, and manage software metrics
- Involve in project planning for sizing various components; defining and scheduling various sizing task, coordinating & scheduling interviews sessions with stakeholders
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Participate in sales enablement initiatives (training, roadmap presentations, etc.)
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
- Validate the product developed by R&D against the product vision and product requirements
- Track and report on product success key metrics including revenue and customer satisfaction
You are qualified for this role if you...
- Have 7-10+ years of B2B software product management
- Demonstrate past success building and managing SaaS products & services
- Have extensive experience operating in an Agile Scrum environment to deliver high quality products rapidly
- Display outstanding verbal and written communication skills
You are perfect for this role if you...
- Are passionate about building high-performing organizations & teams with high employee satisfaction
- Feel a strong passion for technology and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Have an in-depth understanding of IT service providers, managed services and cloud services
- Have prior experience building platforms for technical, B2B audiences
- Have strongly held opinions and principles and the flexibility to learn, grow and adapt
You’ll Need the Following Skills...
- Leadership: Player Coach. The ability to lead by example, plan and execute and then grow a product team to develop profitable products that customers love and to influence the executive team on key product decisions
- Collaboration: Ability to work closely with peers, executives and individual contributors to a common goal
- Writing: Ability to articulate and document the customers' market problems clearly and separate distinct requirements from unstructured feedback and information
- Relationships: Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with customers so as to gain in-depth understanding of customers' problems and needs
- Listening: Ability to interview customers in order to comprehensively understand their market problem. Ability to understand and capture customer needs accurately. Willingness to accept and assimilate new or conflicting information into the product requirements
- Presenting: Ability to both create the presentations, communicate directly with customers, and speak in front of small and large audiences
- Process: Ability to structure and craft market requirements using a formal and structured methodology and to implement and/or follow the product planning process component of the product delivery process
- Research: Ability to perform market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence studies. Comfort building models in excel, analyzing large data sets, and reporting results clearly and accurately
We are an equal opportunity employer; we have a great, highly motivated team and a passion for succeeding together.
What we'll provide
- An exciting, fast-paced, high-growth company where you can make an impact from day one
- A company that makes decisions based on facts and data, where your work makes a difference
- A small but experienced team that welcomes the knowledge and experience you bring and values your contribution
- Amazing customers that absolutely love the technology and trust it to deliver important results for them every day
- A great management team that provides unmatched transparency into the business and welcomes diverse ideas and critical thinking
- A PFC (Primadonna-Free Culture)
Job Type: Full-time