Join is disrupting the way that secure, high speed data and internet services are sold, paid for and consumed in commercial office buildings.
Join offers a secure, all-in-one technology infrastructure and curated digital experience to property owners, flex operators and tenants. There is no hardware to buy or expensive ISP contracts to sign. Join is instantly configurable and scalable to the needs of any individual or team and runs over a secure, private network that incorporates state of the art cybersecurity and private connections to private and public cloud services and SaaS platforms. Join eliminates the redundant networking systems typically installed by each tenant on every floor of a building. Tenants and employees simply show up, login and get to work. Service levels can be adjusted at any time and are billed on a per-person, per-month basis.
Join was founded serial technology entrepreneurs who have created groundbreaking products including the original cable modem, and have driven innovations in interactive television, optical networking, cybersecurity and cloud computing.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining and executing the go-to-market strategy and marketing programs that drive demand for our products. You will develop competitive, differentiated positioning for audiences that span from C-level executives and leaders in commercial real estate, the Flex Office segment, Enterprise clients, reseller channels and end user customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with a great young company that is at the nexus of three major trends: the flex office disruption of commercial real estate, the accelerating migration of enterprise data to the cloud, and the escalating threats to cyber security.
What you’ll do
- Positioning and messaging: create and hone the messages that will communicate our value proposition and differentiate the company effectively. Ensure every customer touchpoint reinforces our brand proposition and drives more prospects from consideration to customer.
- Product Go-to-Market: Plan and execute cross-functional go-to-market activities for product launches and enhancements.
- Product definition and validation: gather and quantify feedback from customers, the market, the industry and the competition to continuously guide our roadmap and confirm we’re blazing the best path. Partner with Product Management to craft the right product offerings for each segment.
- Market intelligence: be the expert on our buyers in each segment, how they buy and their buying criteria; use this knowledge to inform product development, marketing and business development.
- Competitive analysis: identify our actual and potential competitors and evaluate their strategies. Assess their relative strengths and weaknesses and devise counter-strategies. Educate salespeople on competitive positioning strategies.
- Value positioning and messaging: Determine the key benefits, market differentiation, customer value, and the positioning of our products across channels. Work with customers to build case studies and testimonial videos/webinars.
- Demand Generation: Partner with broader marketing team and leverage external resources to produce clear, compelling, and persuasive content for generating demand and nurturing leads.
- Sales Enablement: Liaise with Product Management to create sales enablement collateral including sales decks, product sheets, presentations/videos, demo scripts, competitive battle cards, and objection handling kill-sheets. Partner with Sales Operations to create the training that teaches Sales on how to sell these products
You are qualified for this role if you...
- Are a strategic thinker with 5-10 years of experience in a B2B SaaS product marketing role
- Bring first-hand experience positioning and marketing SaaS products and services to a matrix of different users, role, markets and segments
- Operate at a strategic level to define new market opportunities, assess product-market fit and work tactically to drive projects to successful completion
- Are a clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Consistently focus on problem-solving, with the ability to discern the core issues and use good judgement in recommending practical solutions
- Demonstrate first-rate project management, teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills; comfort interacting at all levels of the organization
You are perfect for this role if you...
- Are recognized for your leadership skills with direct reports and peers, resilience in the face of natural change in a fast-moving environment, and creative skills for envisioning new solutions and approaches
- Have a shared sense of purpose
- A great sense of humor and an ability to not take yourself too seriously
- Feel a strong passion for technology and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Have strongly held opinions and principles and the flexibility to learn, grow and adapt
What we'll provide
- An exciting, fast-paced, high-growth company where you can make an impact from day one
- A company that makes decisions based on facts and data, where your work makes a difference
- A small but experienced team that welcomes the knowledge and experience you bring and values your contribution
- Amazing customers that absolutely love the technology and trust it to deliver important results for them every day
- A great management team that provides unmatched transparency into the business and welcomes diverse ideas and critical thinking
- A PFC (Primadonna-Free Culture)
Job Type: Full-time